Let’s play “News-Talk Radio, DID YOU KNOW”…
- News-Talk radio listeners are some of the most active and involved listeners of any format. Involved listeners will be exposed to your messaging on a consistent basis, making you top of mind when they do need the product or service you offer.
- One reason people tune into news radio is often because they’re loyal to a specific show or personality. News-Talk listeners are loyal to on-air talent and are usually open to trying new products or services they might recommend or hear on the radio.
- News listeners tend to have higher income and are more likely to have a household net worth of over $1 million than other formats.
- News radio listeners rely on their favorite stations and personalities, often as their primary source of information. They trust the station and are highly engaged with the content. If their favorite personality recommends they read an article online or visit a social media profile, news listeners are open to doing so. It’s because the stations have earned listeners trust through years of reliable local, political, or sports coverage.
- News-Talk Radio format listeners are more likely to be engaged in politics and their local community. They’ll do things like contribute to a political campaign or write/call their local or national politician to voice their opinion. Some are even members of local government bodies like the city council.
- More than other formats, these listeners are more likely to be involved with investing in corporate or employee funds of some kind. They’re financially astute individuals who are focused on building wealth and financial assets.
By now, the benefits of advertising on News-Talk Radio should be clear to businesses of any shape or size. Their loyalty, engagement, and high-quality status make news talk listeners people that any advertiser would want to build trust and rapport with.